Recent Before & After Photos

Before & After of Fire Damage in Fredericksburg


Our highly-trained remediation specialists at SERVPRO of The Hill Country were called out to this home in Fredericksburg, Texas. The homeowners were enjoying a ... READ MORE



Closet Mold Remediation


This bedroom closet mold in Fredericksburg, TX was the result of a pipe leak in the kitchen that ran for up to two weeks before being fixed.  Notice the ex... READ MORE



San Antonio Mold Damage Remediation


This mold damage in San Antonio, Texas was the result of a slow leaking bathtub.  The owner had not realized that the bathtub was leaking until they starte... READ MORE



Wind damage in Jourdanton, TX


This ceiling in this home in Jourdanton, TX had water damage as the result of wind and hail damage that came through the ceiling.  Notice the extent of the... READ MORE



Cooking Fire in San Antonio, TX


This fire damage in San Antonio, Texas was due to food catching fire on the stove.  Notice the extent of the damage in the before picture;  soot cover... READ MORE



Fire Damage in San Antonio, TX


This fire damage in San Antonio, Texas was due to food catching fire on the stove.  Notice the extent of the damage in the before picture; the microwave wa... READ MORE



Residential Water Damage in San Antonio, TX


This flooded master closet in San Antonio, Texas was due to a toilet overflow.  When SERVPRO of The Hill Country arrived on scene the customer had already ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage in Mason, Texas


This flooded hunting lodge in Mason, TX was the result of two water heaters leaking over time.  In the before picture, notice the extent of the water damag... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage


This commercial fire damage in Spring Branch, Texas was caused by an electrical shortage.  In the before picture notice the extent of the damage to one of ... READ MORE



Ceiling Leak in Texas


This bathroom water damage was due to a ceiling leak from recent rain in Texas.  The water had slowly been seeping into the master bathroom and had ca... READ MORE