If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (866) 460-4001

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Why SERVPRO? SERVPRO Technicians Stay Safe

If you can visibly see mold or if you smell a mildew or musty smell in your home or business, you may have mold growth.  Once you have had the mold tested, SERVPRO of The Hill Country can come and remediate the mold using the protocol you received.  SERVPRO of The Hill Country is Mold Certified.  You can rest assured, our mold technicians wear the proper attire to stay safe. Our equipment and protective clothing is tested on a regular basis to ensure the safety of your home as well as our technicians.  If you suspect mold growth, don't hesitate to call SERVPRO of The Hill Country.